BBS Care Pro 1MHz Ultrasonic Massager and UB Serum Lifting and Toning Mesotherapy

Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of this product. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.






I enjoy using this BBS Care PRO 1 MHz Ultrasonic Face and Body Massager very much! It is very well made, great quality, comfortable to hold and portable.




I have been using it for a while now and am happy with the result so far. It helps decrease the appearance of fine lines on my face and cellulite.




I have done some research online about ultrasonic technology before finally decided to use this device. It helps stimulate cells to produce collagen and increases elasticity of collagen tissue.




This ultrasound massager also gives a deep relaxation on the skin muscles and is very effective for treating pain because of its capacity to penetrate deeper than other heat-based treatments.

Inside the box, as well as the massager, you also receive a stand and a UK 3-pin adapter. Please note that this massager is not rechargeable, so it has to be plugged into socket to work.

This device doesn't work effectively on dry skin. Fortunately, it comes with a 250 ml bottle of ultrasound massage gel with hyaluronic acid so I don't need to buy it separately and can use this device as soon as I take it out from the box.




You also receive a user manual which is well illustrated and very informative in English, German, Italian, French and Spanish. It is definitely worth having a quick read before you get started and keep it well for further reference.






This ultrasound massager is very easy to use and you can chose the mode appropriate to your skin type (oily, normal, dry and sensitive). Simply put a small amount of massage gel on the metal head and glide it slowly across the skin in one direction.




I don't feel the vibration and don't hear the sound, but I know this ultrasound massager works. Before using it for the first time, you can test it by putting 2 drops of water on its metal head and you can see the vibration.




You can always add more gel while doing the treatment and this device will turn off automatically after 10 minutes. I always wipe the excess gel that remains on the skin and follow up with a serum and also a moisturiser.






The body massage treatment only takes 15 minutes and I use it on my arms, belly and legs. I usually do it in the evening before bedtime and my skin feels lovely.






It is worth noting that this product comes nicely presented in a sturdy retail cardboard box, therefore would make a nice gift.




I should also point out that it comes with a 24-month warranty which is great! I find it very reassuring and always appreciate manufacturers who are willing to offer this to their customers.


All in all, I am pleased with this ultrasound massager as my skin feels softer, looks healthier and much better now.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.


You can buy both the BBS Care Pro 1MHz Ultrasonic Massager and UB Serum Lifting and Toning Mesotherapy at this link https://www.ultrasonicbeauty.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .